Guard The West. This iconic phrase was often seen after the formation of the Congressional government in Los Angeles. Much of the intelligentsia and Washington political establishment fled West after MacArthur's military takeover. These democratic aligned factions declared their independence in the ensuing conflict, and formed a new government behind the Rocky Mountains, colloquially referred to as the Pacific States.
While the war raged in the East, the Congressional Western states decide to bide their time, building up forces from abandoned military stock and foreign aid. Much of the military units present in the Rocky Mountains declared loyalty to this republic, being reformed as the Pacific States Mountain divisions. These mountain divisions were trained in protecting the Eastern frontier using the Rocky Mountains as a natural defensive line.
Vincent returns to form with a gripping look at the mountain division troops seen in our popular World Of Kaiserreich: Pacific States art. Declare your loyalty to the true republic by sporting one of these posters!
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia