Break The Chains, Britain! This electoral poster was designed shortly after the formation of the Syndicalist Party of Britain, absorbing many smaller fringe leftist parties. It remained in use until the Party's banning after the mutiny of HMS Hood in 1921, when the government cracked down on the Labour-Syndicalist front in fear of a French-Style revolution. The revolution still came, however, and the poster was brought back into print after the victory of Republican forces over the monarchy in 1925.
Sir Seymour and Vincent teamed up for this collab illustration, creating a new Union Of Britain poster to commemorate the release of our third documentary episode. Featuring the popular chain-breaking motif and a stark crimson color palette, this poster is sure to liven up any room. The poster is printed on a thick, matte paper to emulate that vintage propaganda feeling. Get yours today, camarades!
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia